WHO WE ARE
Wales & West Housing (WWH) provides homes and services to more than 17,000 people. We work in 14 local authorities and manage over 9,000 properties.
MORE ABOUT US
We have offices in Cardiff in South Wales and Flint in North Wales, but the majority of staff work in the communities where our residents live. WWH has charitable status and we believe we are more than just a landlord
• our mission is to make a difference to people’s homes, lives and communities. Our staff are committed to providing excellent customer service and in return we offer a great environment to work in
• that’s why many of our staff stay with us for a long time.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• passionate about the community?
• committed to treating people in a fair and consistent way and respecting the individuality of everyone?
• open to change, committed to continuous improvement and learning?
• able to take ownership of your work, use your initiative and get things done?
• easy to deal with, caring and supportive?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then you might be the right candidate for us!
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.