London, Chancery Lane, WC1
A wide range, including investigators, lawyers, digital forensics, law clerks, HR professionals, finance and accounting
Challenging work in a professional environment across a range of disciplines, guaranteed three- week entry level training programme for investigators, professional development for a range of disciplines
WHO WE ARE
We are a government department that investigates and prosecutes serious and complex fraud, bribery and corruption.
MORE ABOUT US
Our work is part of the overarching aims and objectives of the criminal justice system and we contribute to:
• reducing fraud and corruption and the cost of fraud and corruption
• delivering justice and the rule of law
• maintaining confidence in the UK’s business and financial institutions.
We aim to do this by:
• taking on appropriate cases, investigating them and bringing them to a successful conclusion as quickly as individual circumstances allow
• prosecuting fairly and in a way that helps the jury understand the issues.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Lawyers need to hold a valid practising certificate, but for most roles we value skills over qualifications. While a solid background in your role would be desired at senior levels, the Serious Fraud Office also believes heavily in developing and investing in staff through training, coaching and mentoring.
The organisation has a dignity at work policy. This makes it clear that we expect all staff to behave with dignity and respect towards all colleagues and stakeholders at all times. All staff are made aware that failure to do so is not acceptable behaviour.
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.