Suffolk and Norfolk in East Anglia
Clinicians, social workers, managers, support staff in IT, estates, finance, human resources and many other areas
Agenda for Change salary range
We’re a dynamic, successful foundation trust with a strong record of promoting LGB&T rights in the workplace and supporting local Pride events. The NHS pension scheme is one of the best available
WHO WE ARE
We’re a high-performing NHS trust promoting mental well-being. We were formed in January 2012 from the merger of two mental health trusts.
MORE ABOUT US
We promote well-being and recovery with a positive approach to partnership working and being part of the communities we serve. As well as providing mental health services across the two counties, we have drug and alcohol teams and provide support for people with learning difficulties in some areas.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re keen to attract people who share our values. These are:
• seeing people in the context of their whole lives
• being an accessible, proactive and responsive organisation
• being a good corporate citizen
• being an employer of choice
• valuing the contribution of members and governors
• being a learning organisation
• being a provider of choice
• being an efficient, effective and viable organisation.
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.