Taunton, Horley and Newbury
Opportunities for management/ administrative roles
Salary scales are very competitive; they are dependent on your role
WHO WE ARE
The authority manages the NHS locally, providing a strategic framework and a link between the Department of Health and the NHS organisations.
MORE ABOUT US
We are responsible for:
• providing strategic leadership to the local NHS, ensuring national policy is implemented at a local level
• leading on organisational and workforce development, ensuring the NHS organisations are fit for purpose and have a workforce to meet the future healthcare needs of the population
• making sure local health services are of a high quality and performing well.
NHS South of England stretches from Penzance to Margate, covering a population of 13.4 million, 110 NHS organisations and 1,873 GP practices.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for people who are committed to:
• the care and safety of patients as their first concern and act to protect them from risk
• respecting the public, NHS staff and partners in other agencies
• honesty and acting with integrity – accepting responsibility for their own work and the proper performance of the people they manage
• showing their commitment to working as a team member by working with all their colleagues in the NHS and the wider community
• taking responsibility for their own learning and development.
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.