WHERE WE ARE
We are a South London borough, bordering Surrey.
We recruit people who are passionate about delivering excellent services to our local community. The roles are varied.
Salaries vary according to role. Please see www.sutton.gov.uk and click on ‘jobs’.
Approx 5,000 including schools.
We offer competitive salaries and a real commitment to your training and development. Benefits include flexible working, an employee assistance programme and a health and well-being programme.
WHO WE ARE
Sutton has a vibrant local community, active voluntary sectors and a track record of devolving power to our neighbourhoods.
MORE ABOUT US
We have a well-established set of council-wide values – PRIDE. These look like:
• working in partnership with the people who live or work in the borough
• making our services open and accessible so that everyone is listened to and treated with respect
• seeking innovative approaches in order to provide better services
• promoting diversity and ensuring that we recognise and celebrate difference within the context of fairness and equality
• empowering everyone so that we can all ‘take part and take pride’ as active citizens and employees.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering services to our local community. We recruit to a wide range of jobs and all our roles work towards delivering our Smarter Council transformation programme. If you share our ambition of working closely with residents, staff and our partner organisations to review every service we provide, then we would like to hear from you. Equality and diversity is embedded in everything we do and we ensure that we recognise and celebrate these differences.