WHO WE ARE
We work to inspire social change. We want lasting change for people and places in poverty, communities where everyone can thrive and a more equal society – now and for future generations.
MORE ABOUT US
At Joseph Rowntree Foundation (JRF) and Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (JRHT) we:
- search out the underlying causes of poverty and inequality and identify solutions – through research and learning from experience.
- demonstrate solutions – by developing and running services, stewardship of our land and buildings, innovating and supporting others to innovate.
- influence positive and lasting change – publishing and promoting evidence and bringing people together to share ideas.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We respect and celebrate difference in our workplaces. We recognise the unique value of all individuals and how we learn from varied perspectives and experiences. We aim to increase diversity within JRF and JRHT through:
- a welcoming, safe and supportive workplace
- high-quality recruitment processes
- flexible working policies
- enhanced supplier arrangements.
LGB people should work for JRF because their individuality will not only be welcomed but nurtured, so that they can carry out their roles to the best of their abilities.
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.