WHO WE ARE
J.P. Morgan is one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
MORE ABOUT US
J.P. Morgan has a long-standing reputation for doing first-class business in a first-class way. Combining a proud legacy with innovative and strategic thinking, we help companies grow and markets develop. We have an exceptional team of employees collaborating globally to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs. We operate in 100 countries, and hold global leadership positions across our wholesale businesses: Asset Management, Corporate Sector and Investment Bank.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for team players and future leaders with exceptional drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom. To learn more about J.P. Morgan and what it takes to succeed at a leading investment bank, apply to attend our Proud to Be event for LGBT students (www.jpmorgan.com/proudtobe).
- Corporate – Model Risk And Development – Project Manager – Vp England, London
- Cib – Global Emerging Markets – Analyst – Corporates Bonds Research (ceemea) England, London
- Cib – Investor Services – Emea Global Custody & Cash – Executive Administrative Assistant England, London
- Cib – Transaction Services – Uk Product Head – Ed England, London
- Cib – Treasury Services – Technical Implementation Manager – Associate England, London, South West England
- Cib – Client Service Manager- Associate England, South West England, Dorset
- Cib – Investor Services – Custody Tax Product Manager – Ed England, London
- Cib – Investor Services – Emea Custody Liquidity Product Manager – Associate England, London
- Cib – Treasury Services – Large Corporate – Sales Associate Italy, Lombardy, Milano
- Cib – Fi Sales Sub-saharan Africa Treasury Services Ed South Africa
- Cib – Treasury Services – Service Delivery- Associate England, South West England, Dorset
- Cib- Treasury Services – Emea Escrow Product Manager- Executive Director England, London
- Cib – Transaction Services Project Manager Associate England, London, South West England