WHO WE ARE
From caring for those at risk to educating the next generation, the work we do makes the community we serve a better place to be.
MORE ABOUT US
Our staff are our greatest asset and we are committed to developing and supporting them in delivering high-quality services to the Highland community. Highland Council follows a wide-ranging programme of change, aimed at improving on the effectiveness of service delivery. It’s all based on the modernising agenda of putting the customer first, using new technology and partnerships to improve efficiency, and working in partnership across public sector boundaries.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In line with our values we are looking for people who will:
• listen and respond to our communities, value their diversity and treat everyone with respect
• be fair, open and accountable
• enhance our environment and the quality of life in the Highlands
• be efficient and deliver value for money
• support staff to perform at their best and to have dignity at work
• work in partnership, learn from others and be adaptable in order to provide the best possible solutions for the Highlands.
Sorry, no jobs are available at this time.