Derbyshire, East Midlands
A wide range of jobs in all healthcare professions (eg, nursing, dentistry), administration (eg, HR, finance) and estates
Ranging from a starting salary of £13,903 (£7.12p/h) to £97,478
In excess of 5,000 employees
On top of your basic salary, you will receive at least 27 days plus eight bank holidays each year; and benefits including occupational health and counselling services, and NHS pension scheme membership
WHO WE ARE
We are one of the largest healthcare provider organisations in the country with over 5,000 employees and an annual income of approximately £148 million.
MORE ABOUT US
On an average day:
• 1,050 families are supported by our health visiting service
• 1,960 patients are supported by our district nurses
• 150 people are seen in our diagnostic and treatment centres
• 400 patients are seen within our therapy services
• 500 patients are seen by our community podiatry service
• An average of 293 patients are cared for as inpatients in our community hospitals.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for people with a wide range of skills, experiences and qualifications who are committed to the delivery of accessible, high-quality, person-centred healthcare services. As an employer we will:
• actively promote and champion equality and diversity
• be ambitious about our equality-related goals
• operate in a fair and inclusive way.
We want all of our employees to:
• treat everyone with dignity and respect
• challenge bias, prejudice and intolerance
• recognise that everyone is different and treat people as individuals.