WHERE WE ARE
We cover the six counties of North Wales
Learning and development opportunities for all staff including medical, clinical, administrative and managerial
NHS Agenda for Change Salary Scales (currently) £15,350 to £99438 per annum
More than 16,000 staff
NHS Pension Scheme, Occupational Health & Wellbeing Service, Learning & Development Opportunities
WHO WE ARE
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board is the largest health organisation in Wales, providing a full range of primary, community, mental health and acute hospital services for over 676,000 residents and visitors to North Wales. Our purpose is to improve health and provide excellent care.
MORE ABOUT US
• Employ around 16,100 staff
• Have a budget of around £1.2 billion
• Run three district general hospitals (Ysbyty Gwynedd in Bangor, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd in Bodelwyddan and Ysbyty Maelor in Wrexham)
• Provide care at 18 other acute and community hospitals and a network of over 90 health centres, clinics, community health team bases and mental health units
• Co-ordinate the work of 114 GP practices and NHS services provided by dentists, opticians and pharmacies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for talented individuals from a range of backgrounds who are committed to working with, and for patients to provide dignified and compassionate care that results in an exceptional patient and family experience. Our organisational values are under-pinned by the FREDA principles (Fairness, Respect, Equality, Dignity, Autonomy) that promote a humna rights-based approach to the design and delivery of services.